Sunday, July 31, 2022

Book Selection ~ Term Three: Week Three

 First! A Disclaimer! My previous post was NOT Week Three but rather Week Two!! I have fixed the error on the blog but those of you who receive the email notifications will NOT receive a second email with the fix. I'm so sorry for that and I hope it doesn't unnecessarily confuse anyone. Now on to the books we will be reading in Week Three... 

We continue with our Ancient Rome unit study for Monkey. These two titles seemed like they would go together nicely and therefore I thought I would read them both this coming week.

We have read the series on the right when Monster was studying Ancient Rome and we really liked it so I chose it again for Monkey. The book on the left is a new series that is also good so again, I felt both books could be read simultaneously.

The next book in each of these series... there isn't a set order... I am just choosing an order that seems logical to me.

This will give us a good look at some other key people from the time people and then Monkey can choose someone to write a research report about.

These two series are excellent, so I'm sure we will enjoy reading them this week. Animal Adaptations will likely take longer than one week to read, but the Around the Globe book will be a quick and easy read for this coming week.



No comments:

Post a Comment