Sunday, September 18, 2022

Book Selection ~ Term Three: Week Ten

A small selection of books for our read aloud sessions during this last week of the term. 


Our library currently has two books from this series, so even though the books are a little below Munchkin's learning level, I thought we would go ahead and read both the books I borrowed.

This was a new book I found while browsing the shelves so I grabbed it and brought it home. I'm hoping we'll learn something new and interesting as we have actually studied a lot about the problems with plastic pollution around the world.

The last book in this series. I'm really glad I finally chose to read these books aloud to the boys as they were interesting, engaging, and very educational.

A final book in our river unit study and it gave us a bonus of talking about food chains as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment