Saturday, August 13, 2022

Term Three: Week Four ~ Random Selection of Photos

This week my photographic focus seemed to be on the books we read and the outings we took. 

One afternoon Munchkin asked if he could curl up on my bed and read for a long time... so he took a GIANT pile of books, wrapped up in my mink blanket, and enjoyed the quiet time.

Munchkin working hard on his math assignment on this particular day...

Munchkin really enjoys cooking and baking. He was thrilled when a neighbour gifted us with two bottles of "instant" pancakes that he could pour easily and thus cook all by himself. 

I got the opportunity to pound the footpath many days this week as the weather was glorious.

During a walk to the shops I discovered this broken egg on the ground. Some help from a friend and I learnt that it was likely a magpie egg.


Lots of cockatoos feed in the grassy area where the old library used to be. 

The boys and I enjoyed a games night one night this week, FINALLY playing Monopoly Arcade which was lots of fun!






I absolutely LOVE that Munchkin enjoys reading and re-reading the books I enjoyed from my childhood. Before too long some of my Ramona books are going to have to be replaced they have been LOVED so much.

Two junior non-fiction read alouds we finished for Monkey's Ancient Rome unit study






More independent reading selections Munchkin read this week...


Several other junior non-fiction books that I read aloud to the boys.

Independent selections for Munchkin...


Literature and non-fiction read alouds...

Final independent reading for Munchkin...



My walking records for the week...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment