Saturday, March 25, 2023

Term One: Week Eight ~ Books and Paper Craft Fun

Per my usual, as we near the end of a term I'm not taking as many photographs of our structured written work. Add to that the fact that the boys are older, and photos of their written work just aren't really that exciting. So here is a blog post of books... lots and lots of books!!


Independent reading choices for Monkey...


Non fiction books that we read aloud this week...

Two chapter books we finished reading this week... Munchkin REALLY enjoyed The Phantom Tollbooth. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I really liked the story and reading it aloud was fun.

Munchkin enjoyed making a paper boat (out of one of the MANY activity books he borrowed from the library recently) so he spent some time testing his creation.




My walking progress for the week...















Lots and lots and lots of independent books for Munchkin this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment