Saturday, May 27, 2023

Term Two: Week Five ~ Midterm

We have reached the halfway mark of term two. It always seems to shock us a bit when we get to the halfway part of each term. Then there is always the BIG shock when we finish Term Two and realise we are halfway through the entire school year already!!

Monkey finished another How to Train Your Dragon book. He is enjoying re-reading the series. I also finished reading this excellent Ancient China book to him. I highly recommend all the books in this series.

Junior non-fiction read alouds that I finished with Munchkin this week.



Munchkin hard at work on his math (top two photos) and his writing assignment (bottom photo)

A sunny afternoon on the trampoline...

Another shot of Munchkin working on his math.

I have reached the time in my life when I need reading glasses.
Also, I have worked hard to rearrange my daily schedule to allow independent reading time during the day when I'm not so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open.

The boys enjoyed some social time with friends on Saturday.


I got some good walking in this week.





Independent reading for Munchkin for the week.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment