Thursday, April 28, 2022

More Books to Read

Despite already reading SIX books at the same time, I have picked another two books up from the library! Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment... Yes, it is CRAZY to read so many books at one time... But I just can't help myself sometimes!! 

This book was a recommendation from several people... a really good friend in Queensland, our pastor, and also our pharmacist and so I put it on reserve at the library and anxiously awaited its arrival!  BOY OH BOY, I can see why so many people have recommended it for me... I am LOVING it! As you can see I have (so far) two sticky notes in the book. These are marking information that I found really useful and I want to make note of! 

I can't wait to finish this book so I can read the "sequel" that Jordan Peterson wrote last year.




As I read aloud ANZAC picture books to the boys every year, I've felt that I need to do a bit more learning about ANZAC day and the history of it for my own knowledge. So when this book popped up as I was searching for the picture books for the boys, I quickly put it on reserve and have started reading it. I am only just starting the book so we shall see what tidbits I learn as I move through all the chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment