Saturday, March 6, 2021

Term One: Week Five ~ Baby Dedications and Birthday Parties

We started our week with a Baby Dedication service at church. The parents are DEAR DEAR friends of ours, who also happen to be Munchkin's god parents. When the service finished I agreed to take some photos of the family and the new god parents of the baby.

We tried to get a nice photo of all the boys together... some of the boys were more cooperative than others however.

Monster's god mother and her fiance were named the god parents for the new baby, and since SO many photos were already being taken, I took the opportunity to get new god parent photos taken with my boys as well! First with my three boys and the elder boy of the other family...

Then a photo with just our three boys...

And finally with James alone... It is a tradition to get god parent photos taken whenever the opportunity presents itself!!


Every once in a blue moon Monster agrees to play a board game with Munchkin...

I took the opportunity this week to snap some photos for my fortnightly photography challenge on Facebook. The current theme is "rounded"!

A memory in my Facebook News Feed prompted this photo... the memory was from when my mum sent Munchkin this hand made blanket, so I decided to take a "progress" photo to see how much he had grown.


Friday at homeschool group we helped celebrate our friend's 3rd birthday. His mum made this fabulous dragon cake to share with everyone!

The happy birthday boy...

Monkey and Mr J have a very special and close relationship!!

My attempt (with a rather uncooperative 3yr old) to get nice photos of the birthday boy for his mum. This was the ONLY one I got before he ran off to play again!!








As you can see from the title, there are two books included in this volume. We finished The Hundred and One Dalmatians this week and will now read The Starlight Barkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment