Saturday, March 27, 2021

Term One: Week Eight ~ Photography Challenge and Books

Our heavy, torrential rain continued well into the week which meant that we hung out indoors and focused our attention on structured written work and read alouds. Hence no photographs of schoolwork and we certainly didn't spend time outdoors.

My photography challenge theme for the next fortnight is "lines" and I was lucky enough to snap this photo while we were out driving around doing some errands. It certainly wasn't dry enough to go walking with my camera. I do try to put a Sydney/Australian twist to my themes when I can.



Lots of different books in Munchkin's selection of independent reading this week...

We continue to work through this new series as part of Munchkin's Australian history unit study. I'm really pleased with these books and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good overview of Australian history.


Another new book has been released in the Ninja Kid series, so Munchkin requested that we borrow all the books from the library again...

Independent reading for Monkey (left book) and Monster (right book). 

No comments:

Post a Comment