Saturday, November 7, 2020

Term Four: Week Four ~ Injured Lizard

A VERY small stack of books for week four... and some serious reading ahead for me as both of the books (The Happiest Man on Earth and Just Mercy) are on reserve for other people so I have three weeks to finish both of them...


We started our week with the excitement of this little guy. I found him hiding under our paper and plastic recycling bin (trash can) when I put it to the kerb for our weekly pick-up.


We quickly discovered that he was injured... with his tail very obviously growing back, a missing front leg, and a healing wound on the side of his face. Initially I considered having a good friend come and pick him up and nurse him back to health... but I couldn't catch him and we discovered he has a safe home in our backyard. We're ecstatic to have Blue Tongue Lizards living in our yard again as it means we will have NO cockroaches.

It seems I'm the only one who completed our art lesson this week... no drama though, it really wasn't a favourite of ours at all.




Independent reading for the Munchkin...




Various read aloud selections for the three boys this week...





Munchkin enjoyed reading the large collection of Plants vs Zombies books he's borrowed from the library!!



No comments:

Post a Comment