Friday, March 20, 2015

Week Eight ~ Books, Games and Popcorn

Just for something different I thought I would put our weekly read aloud selection first!



It seems the scarier the beast the more my boys love them!
Above is a selection of our science choices for the week.





 Next comes our picture book selection for the week - chosen completely by Monkey!


 Finally, two of the books Monster and I read (in the evenings) as part of our Australian History unit we are doing this year.


 Monkey was VERY pleased with this creation he made with the Wedgits!
Firstly because it was something in his imagination (not from the booklet) and second because he used ALL of the pieces!


Monster still LOVES to play a game with me in the evenings during our special time!




For an added bonus... some pictures from the weekend.
The boys enjoyed a movie and some popcorn while I worked on organizing these two wonderful bookshelves hubby found for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment