Saturday, May 5, 2018

Term Two: Week One ~ Books, Books and More Books

I am spending an afternoon catching up on blog posts.
May has NOT been what we expected.
You will see the drama unfold as I post about our weeks.

The term started slowly.
The two younger boys attended an all day Lego event at a local church on the Pupil Free Monday, while Monster and I did some shopping together.
The rest of the week we spent reading...
We DID do some book work, but I failed to photograph it.

 There seem to be some reading themes... spiders!!

 And books about poo and underwear... NOT my favourite, but sometimes you just need gross humour in your life.

 Munchkin tackled another two early reader books.

 Some bedtime selections... the book on the right is NOT my favourite. I do NOT like books written in comic book fashion. But of course, Munchkin LOVES it!!

Monkey got another PRC book read... 

And we ALL enjoyed this new Mo Willems book we found at the library!!

No comments:

Post a Comment