Friday, June 20, 2014

Week Eight ~

 After several days of cloudy and/or windy weather we were FINALLY able to continue our solar system unit and make these sun dials!



 Puzzles, puzzles, and more puzzles.
An update photo of Monster's and my puzzle at the top...
The one hundred piece penguin puzzle that Monkey and I put together one evening...
and finally a new 1000 piece puzzle that I have started with the idea of working on it by myself.

 I found some clay dinosaur eggs at Kmart and the boys spent a LONG afternoon digging out the dinosaurs while I finished reading about 2/3 of James and the Giant Peach to them!


 Munchkin was WAY more interested in playing with all the dust it created!






And finally the big boys spent some time creating their own "ice cube" boats which they coloured with food colouring, froze in the freezer, then attached a paper sail and floated them in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment