Monday, August 1, 2011

Let's Start at the Very Beginning...

Welcome to our homeschool blog.

Our family has decided to "go against the flow" and homeschool rather than enroll our children in one of the mainstream education options. Follow our blog as the adventure unfolds.

Feel free to browse the blog to learn more about homeschooling and the processes we are using to help our children make education and learning a life long, enjoyable process.

My hope is that I can use this forum to share thoughts and ideas and to continue my own life-long learning as well. We are VERY excited to be starting this journey and we look forward to sharing the process with our family and friends.

As this is a public blog I ask that your comments (if you choose to leave them) remain kind and considerate. You may disagree with my choices and beliefs but please do not attack them.

No comments:

Post a Comment